Thanks to Lance over at The Flat Response, a majority of the music from Denver Does Denver, illiterate's night of song swapping at Old Curtis St. and Bar Bar back on June 6 , is now available for your listening pleasure. Re-live almost all of the magical madness here.
My personal highlights included:
1. The Legendary River Drifters unexpectedly jerking a heart string or two with Onemana's Cummdumpster
2. Safeboating is No Accident's old timey jangle of Pictureplane's neon dance anthem Day Glowed
3. Doo Crowder, the mild mannered songsmith channeling the fire for Pirate Signal's Yonnas
4. Ian Cooke crooning Rachel Pollard's love lament the Sea Surged
5. The Pink Hawks' haunting free jazz interpretation of 30h3's, Choke Chain
Agree/disagree? What were you're favorites?